Be the envy of all your friends and become the face of Jeunesse’s new cosmetic range NV. Win a 12-month supply of NV products and the opportunity to be the face of the product range. Upload a short video of yourself with the hashtag #betheNV for your chance to win! T&C's apply - read here:
1. Participants must be over the age of 18 as at 14 August 2017.
2. This competition is open to all genders.
3. Participants must be a resident of Australia or New Zealand.
4. Participants must have a valid Facebook account.
5. Entries must be uploaded on the entrants’ personal Facebook page, using the hashtag #BeTheNV with the video submission
6. Participants must upload a 30 – 60 second video of themselves which best embodies NV and Jeunesse’s brand mission.
7. The competition opens 14 August 2017 and closes 12pm midday on 4 September 2017.
8. Video entries must be publicly listed videos, and must include the hashtag to enter the competition.
9. The winner will be notified via Facebook messenger and prize/s will be sent once a nominated address has been supplied.
10. The prize includes a 12-month supply of NV products including Primer, Bronzer and Foundation, opportunities to feature in social media campaign photo shoots for NV until August 2018 and attend / promote NV at Jeunesse product opportunity events.
11. Jeunesse reserves the right to eliminate any participant who cannot verify their eligibility with any of the stated terms and conditions.
12. Jeunesse reserves the right to eliminate any participant who breaches Facebook social media policy as per terms and conditions listed.
13. Participants who are unable to be contacted, or cannot verify their eligibility will have their prize re-allocated to another participant.
14. Participants must comply with entrant requirements according to Jeunesse Facebook competition description.
15. Participants are not required to be registered distributors with Jeunesse Global
16. The winner may be required to participate in promotional activities as undertaken by Jeunesse.
17. Jeunesse will only use personal information (such as the participant’s Facebook or phone number details) for the purposes of managing and administering the execution of this promotion. The personal details will not be used for any other purpose.
18. This competition is in no way sponsored or associated with Facebook. ... See MoreSee Less
8 hours ago
Michelle Van Olst 😬😘
Do you want to become the face of a globally recognised brand’s new cosmetic range? Jeunesse is looking for the face of NV Australasia! All you need to do is upload a 30-60 second video of yourself and tell us why you should be the face of NV. Use the hashtag #betheNV to enter. Watch for more details! ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
Jodie McRae - this is vegan friendly - you should enter for a year's worth of free makeup!
BernadetteBosanac. Go for it!! 😍💗
Tahnya Stevenson - wanna help me? Could be fun?
Olga Greive... what do you say? 😁😘
Melissa Melrose!!! this is you!!!
Libby Reu, Loretta Royal, Rose Retsas, Margo Sismey, Jodie Gardner, Danielle Edmonds, Toni LeeAnna!!! Go girls!!!
I'm keen 😆😂!!
Carla Bond this is you!!
Camila EllisLauren M PrillSherry Coetser Nicole Carrick Renee Jade
😱😱😱 PoOk LoOk
Natalie Hommel you'd be perfect!
Jaimie Schirinzi.... why not
Makayla Ashley 😍😍
Jaimie Schirinzi, why not
Marion Smith, Carol Schroeder!
Kaitlin Mary Hall
If you're working towards achieving Diamond Director rank with Jeunesse, here's a taste of the kind of rewards our top ranking distributors can expect! This year's trip to Bora Bora was definitely a bucket-list kind of adventure. Maybe we'll see you on next year's trip? ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
That's my goal 😊👍🇦🇺
Michelle Van Olst 🌺😘
After two years of working with the Beauty Without Cruelty team, we have achieved official endorsement for our Luminesce range and for Instantly Ageless! This is an internationally recognised accreditation, and something you can share with customers who care about the fact that the products used on their skin are not tested on animals. The Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program administers a cruelty-free standard and the internationally recognised Leaping Bunny Logo for companies products cosmetics and household products. The Leaping Bunny Program provides assurance that no animal testing is currently used in any phase of product development by the company, its laboratories, or suppliers.
You may view the BWC humane criteria on BWC’s approved product guide www.humaneguide.co.za ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
That's GREAT news! But I did not find the Luminesce or ageless on the BWC's approved product guide? 🤔
Congratulations!! this is so important.
That's great news 👍
Sounds like a great product.
Great news!! 👏🏻
oh thats very exciting
Cassandra Heenan It's no coincidence!
Felipe Chaves Favalli this subject interests you.
Linzy Green FYI xx
Lauren M Prill
Carla Peniche Bari
The countdown is on to yet another amazing Jeunesse event - and we know there are many of you out there already packing your bags for Thailand in anticipation! Make sure you're sharing the details of this event with your team, as we'd love to see a huge Australia/New Zealand/Fiji contingent waving the flag for our market! Set aside 14-17 September, and we'll see you in Bangkok! ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
Will be there!!
Looking forward to being there
Wish i was going
Ugur Mammad-Lee bunu deirdim
If you missed Jeunesse University on the Gold Coast last weekend, here's a taste of what you could have been part of! Make sure you make it to our next event 👍🏼 ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
This is the second event for me and I can't wait to the next event! Lots of thoughtful preparation, detail and quality from the organizers, thank you for all you do to make each event an unforgettable experience! <3
It was such an awesome experience and I encourage everyone to attend the Jeunesse Universities 😊
What an inspiring group of people I cant wait to experience some of these new products.
Wish you were here: Erna Wardhani, Jackoline Kendekallo Tedz Laxz n wife, so on....... get the business, get the communities...